Geographic Information Science


General Questions:

  1. How do I contact the Department or make an appointment with an advisor?

Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs

Bachelor of Science in Political Science

Master of Public Administration

Master of Science in Conflict Management

Master of Science in International Policy Management

Minor in International Affairs

Minor in Legal Studies

Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution

Certificate in Professional Politics